DETAILS WILL BE POSTED FOLLOWING AUGUST 6TH BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Cal North Association Cup is cup competition created for Cal North Division mid-level competitive teams (or Recreational teams wishing to “play up”). Any qualified Cal North Competitive or Recreational teams may apply to and participate in Association Cup. Teams that qualify to play in Association Cup are those teams that participate in Silver Elite level competition or lower. The Cal North Association Cup hosts brackets in the U13, U14, U15, U16 and U19 age groups. Top tier Competitive teams or those teams that are seeking the opportunity to advance to Regional/National competition are advised to apply for either Presidents Cup in U13-U17 age groups or State Cup in the U13-U19 age groups.
Are you ready to apply? Apply in U13-U19 Group
- Level of Play:
- Recreational teams or Competitive teams that compete in league play and tournaments at the Silver Elite or lower level. Association Cup is recommended for entry-level competitive teams that may be the second or third tier of competitive team within their club or league.
- Open To:
- Cal North member teams only
- Age Groups:
- Under 13-16 and Under 19 Boys and Girls
- Competition Dates:
- U13, U14, U15, U16 and U19 Competition
March 11-12, 2017 – preliminary round games
March 18-19, 2017 – single elimination round games
March 25-26, 2017 – alternate cup weekend (if needed)
- Mistlin Sports Park
- Application Deadline:
- 5 PM February 1, 2017
- Entry Fees:
- Additional Info:
- Read more about Association Cup.
- See Schedules & Results, and list of teams that have applied.
- See Cup Directives Rules and Regulations.