DETAILS WILL BE POSTED FOLLOWING AUGUST 6TH BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Cal North Founders’ Cup is a cup competition created specifically for Cal North Recreational-level teams. All eligible Cal North Recreational teams may apply to participate in this tournament. Applications are accepted on a first-applied, first-accepted basis until the brackets are filled. The Cal North Founders’ Cup hosts brackets in the U14, U16 and U19 age groups. Recreational teams in the U10-U12 age groups may apply for the Founders’ Division in the Cal North U9-U12 State Cup.
- Level of Play:
- Recreational Teams Only
- Open To:
- Cal North recreational teams
- Age Groups:
- Under 14, Under 16 and Under 19 Boys and Girls
- Competition Dates:
- October 28-29, 2017
- Mistline Sports Park (field, map)
- Application Deadline:
- Applications will be accepted until brackets are filled or until 9/30/17, whichever comes first. Brackets will be filled on a first-applied, first-accepted basis once an online registration and payment in full has been received at the Cal North office.
- Entry Fees:
- Additional Info:
- Read more about Founder’s Cup.
See schedules & results, and list of teams that have applied.
- Cup Directives, Rules and Regulations