Cal North Presidents Cup is the qualifying cup competition for the US Youth Soccer Region IV Presidents Cup. It is a competition created for mid-level Cal North Competitive teams. Recreational teams may enter Presidents Cup although Founders’ Cup is a more appropriate cup product for the vast majority of Recreational teams. We generally recommend Presidents Cup for mid-to-upper-level competitive teams. The Cal North Presidents Cup offers brackets in the U13, U14, U15, U16, and U17 age groups.
Are you ready to apply? Check back soon to see when applications open! Apply in U13-U17 Group
- Level of Play:
- Recreational teams or Competitive teams that compete in league play and tournaments at the Gold or lower level. Presidents Cup is recommended for mid-level to upper-level competitive teams that may be the first or second tier competitive team within their club or league. Teams that participated in the 2013/2014 Cal North State Cup quarterfinals, semifinals or championships or teams that compete in the highest division of a Regional Playing League (CRL) are not eligible to enter are not eligible to enter Presidents Cup and should select State Cup as their cup option
- Open To:
- All eligible Cal North registered teams
- Age Groups:
- Under 13 – Under 17 Boys and Girls
- Competition Dates:
- April 22-23 or April 29-30, 2017
One weekend of round robin competition
May 6-7, 2017
One weekend of single elimination round competition
- Tracy Sports Complex
Plasencia Soccer Fields
Mistlin Sports Park (map)
- Application Deadline:
- March 15, 2017
- Entry Fees:
- Additional Info:
- Cal North Presidents Cup is the qualifier for US Youth Soccer Presidents Cup. Champions as well as a limited number of wildcard teams will advance to compete for a regional championship at the US Youth Soccer Region IV Presidents Cup in Salt Lake City, Utah June 13-18, 2017. The wildcard slots are selected by blind draw at the Region IV Presidents Cup bracketing draw.
Read More About Presidents Cup.
- See schedules & results, and list of teams that have applied.
- See Cup Directives Rules and Regulations, and other important documents.