Cal North State Cup is the state-level qualifier for the US Youth Soccer National Championship Series. It is the cup competition created for the top-level Cal North Competitive teams. Although any qualified Cal North team may apply for State Cup, there may be other cup products that better fit a team’s needs. We recommend only top tier competitive teams apply for State Cup. Cal North State Cup the only event in the Cal North Cup Series that is available to teams that participate in California Regional League, US Youth Soccer National League, and/or in any Premier division in league play. The Cal North State Cup hosts brackets in the U13, U14, U15, U16, U17, U18 and U19 age groups.
Are you ready to apply? Check back soon to see when applications open! Apply in U13-U18 Group Apply in U19 Group
- Level of Play:
- State Cup is recommended for the top level competitive teams within their club or league. (Premier or Gold)
- Open To:
- All eligible Cal North registered teams
- Age Groups:
- Under 13 – Under 19 Boys and Girls
- Competition Dates:
- U13, U14, U15, U16, U17, and U18 Competition
April 22-23 or April 29-30, 2017 – One weekend of round robin competition
May 6-7, 2017 – One weekend of single elimination round competition
- U19 Competition
- May 20-21, 2017 – Preliminary round competition
- May 27-28, 2017 – Single elimination rounds
- Tracy Sports Complex
Plasencia Soccer Fields
Mistlin Sports Park (map)
- Application Deadline:
- U13-U18 March 15, 2017
U19 April 15, 2017
- Entry Fees:
- Additional Info:
- Cal North State Cup is the qualifier for US Youth Soccer National Championship Series. State Cup Champions, CRL champions and in some instances a team that is selected to fill a wildcard slot will advance to compete for a regional championship at the US Youth Soccer Region IV Championships (Far West Regionals) in Seattle, Washington in June 19-25, 2017. The wildcard slots are selected by blind draw at the Region IV Championships bracketing draw..
- See schedules & results, and list of teams that have applied.
- See Cup Directives Rules and Regulations, and other important documents.