Game Incident Reports
CCSL Game Incident Reports can now be filed online at:
Game Incident reports should be submitted for any game that was:
- Cancelled without adequate Notice
- Abandoned or Terminated Early.
- Not played because a team did not show up with enough properly credentialed players
- Not played because no properly credentialed adult was present
- A Referee was threatened or Assaulted by a Player, Team Official or Spectator.
- There was a mass confrontation by a team or a team’s spectators
- There was a serious Injury requiring medical attention or transport
CCSL Coaches and Team Managers can help CCSL and Cal North improve the Referee Program by evaluating referees following your CCSL Games. With your help we can provide feedback to Referee Assignors and Mentors to recognize our best referees and provide more training where it is needed.
Please click on the link below to fill out a Referee Evaluation Form only if you actually observed a CCSL Game