New leagues wishing to gain affiliation with Cal North must work with their District’s Commissioner, and must submit proof of their 501(c)(3) standing, as well as a copy of their approved Articles of Incorporation. Your District’s Commissioner must submit your completed League Affiliation Agreement (form 82010) annually by March 1st along with the following:
- $200 League Check Payable to Cal North
- Current copy of your league’s operating procedures (i.e. League Constitution, Bylaws, General Rules)
- Proof of current good standing with the IRS
- Proof of current good standing with the Secretary of State
- A copy of your league’s current Directors, and Officers Insurance
- Proof of non-profit status.
Failure to meet the February 15th deadline will incur a $50 fine if not submitted by March 1st. If Affiliation Agreements are not submitted by April 1st, the league will incur a $100 fine, as well as be placed on probation for the following year.
Renewing Your Current Affiliation
Returning leagues will need to submit the affiliation agreement and league affiliation fee of $200. A copy of the league’s constitution and bylaws is only required if changes have been made to those documents.