Cal North Seeking 2nd Vice Chairman: Now Accepting Applications
Interested in getting more involved with Cal North and using your professional and personal experience to support your local soccer community? The Board of Directors is seeking to fill the volunteer position of 2nd Vice Chairman—a wonderful opportunity to serve and give back locally.
The 2nd Vice Chairman Responsibilities
Vice Chairman for Coach and Player Development. In the absence of the Chairman and the 1st Vice Chairman, The Vice Chairman for Coach and Player Development shall:
- Preside at meetings of the Board of Directors.
- Be responsible for the Coaching Committee, Olympic Development Committee, Recreation Committee and the Referee Committee.
- Appoint as appropriate and subject to the approval of the Board of Directors those Committee Chairmen under his/her jurisdiction.
- The Committee Chairman’s term shall be 2 years and run concurrently with the Vice Chairman’s. Committee Chairmen may be removed for cause before the end of their term by a majority vote of the Board of Directors.
- The Vice Chairman for Coach and Player Development shall also be responsible for such other duties as directed by the Board of Directors.
If you are interested in the open volunteer position of 2nd Vice Chair, please submit your letter of intent and resume, including soccer experience, either electronically or via hardcopy by Friday, May 24, 2019 by 5pm to:
Donald Army DC Representative
c/o CYSA-Cal North office
1040 Serpentine Lane, Suite 206
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Or electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org